Friday, January 14, 2005

It's snowing!

You what they say about the weather in the Mohawk Valley? If you don't like it, wait a couple of minutes and it'll change. So true! The beginning of the week we had ice, then rain, now it's snowing - a lot. Figures since we have to take Alek back to Oswego on Sunday. And since the college campus is right on the banks of Lake Ontario, it gets a lot of lake effect snow and wind. It's a beautiful place to be when the weather's nice but it really sucks in the winter. I hope it isn't snowing on Sunday.

I very happily packed my knitting bag last night and headed down to the library to the knitting circle. I very unhappily looked through the window of the meeting room and saw lots of little girl scouts. At first I was afraid that they were all there to learn to knit. That's not a bad thing but I didn't want to be one of the ones teaching them. Turns out the sign in the showcase was wrong and the knitting circle meets next Thursday night. Phew!

This time I'm going to post pictures of Christmas morning 2004. If the kids ever see this blog, they won't be really happy that I posted them but too bad. Although I might not even post any of them. Maybe it'll just be the silly dog.

Naw, I had to put them all in. How nice that no one took any pictures of me, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home