Sunday, January 09, 2005

More pictures

Okay, I'm going to try and post some more pictures. They might show up in this post or they might be in the next one but that's okay.

The first one is a cabled scarf I made for Carolyn for her November birthday. The pattern was from the knitlist gift list and is titled Japanese Quick and Easy Christmas Scarf (or something similiar). I used some Plymouth Yarns merino/mulberry silk blend yarn that I found in the bargain bin at The Ladybug Yarn Shop in Dennis, Massachusetts.

Well, obviously, the picture was posted first. But it is now here for all to view.

I have to run since Sue and I are heading for Little Falls to exchange some Christmas gifts. It's a cooperative of shops and one of them has some Patons yarn so I may just come home with more yarn. Just what I need!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home