Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Visitor counter!

It's late and I really should be in bed. So this will be a quick post.

I figured out how to add a visitor counter to this site! I went to www.sitemeter.com and signed up. At first I tried to have the counter automatically added to my blog but there was something in the html code that wouldn't let sitemeter have access. So I read the instructions on how to add the html to my template manually and it worked!

I didn't knit on anything today. This morning I played around on the computer, then I did some laundry. Scott was home in time for lunch and then my mother had a doctor's appointment so we took her up there. While she was at the doctor's getting a cortizone shot in her finger, we went to Jo Ann's Fabrics and ordered the fabric for the new living room curtains. The dog went with us and sat in the backseat with her head on my lap so I didn't do any knitting in the truck. By the time we got home, it was 5 p.m. and time to start dinner. I printed out recipes while dinner was cooking. After dinner, I sat down and read email. When I was done with that, I picked up my book and have been reading ever since. And now it's time for bed. Quite the non-day. Ugh. Of course, I guess I didn't mention how long it took me to figure out the yardage for the curtains, or how long it took us to decide on the fabric and order it, or that dinner took 1 1/2 hours to get ready. So I was doing things all day but I didn't really accomplish much.

Poor Mom found out that the knitting she did this winter is probably what caused the problem with her finger. So she's not going to knit any more. I guess cortizone shots are quite painful not to mention the pain in her hands from the knitting. So far I can ignore the pain in my wrists and fingers. I hope it doesn't get worse.

Well, this was a non-post to go with my non-day. But I'm going to try to post more often. I'll just do it earlier in the day so I can write something interesting. This late at night, I'm less than inspired.

Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home