Saturday, March 05, 2005

I don't get it.

Why do only some of my buttons work and the rest won't? I have looked at the code and looked at the code, tried some things, put things back and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to offer them. They all worked before I deleted them. Then I used the same saved pictures to repost them. And I went back and copied them all again but nothing seems to be working. I checked URL's, too and I think they're right. I guess I have to do a little more reading.

I'm going into work for a while today. Whether I post anything later or not, remains to be seen.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I can look at the code on your buttons if you want to send it to me. Email address is on my blog.
http://ma2ut.blogspot.com

Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home