Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snow for sale!

Anyone want to buy some snow? We have plenty to spare. I'm going to post some pictures from Saturday and then the same locations from today. Bear in mind that today's pictures were taken about 10 a.m. and it hasn't stopped snowing all day. And it's not supposed to stop for a while. Someone tell me again why I live here?

Knitting wise I did some more on the baby blanket. I have 6 1/2" done. I worked on that this morning before work. Tonight I only got a row done. I've been reading instead. I'm rereading some of the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey. I like reading fantasy.

Not much else going on around here. TV sucks big time. How can I pay for cable and not get more than two or three shows that are worth watching? I think I need to go away somewhere. At this point, almost anywhere different will do. It doesn't help that I have a nice cold sore on my lip. GRRR! Actually, I'm not that miserable. More bored than anything. I should go to bed but I think I'm going to go knit on something.

Enjoy the pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home