Thursday, March 03, 2005

I tried...

I guess my pictures are too big to put within my posts. So until I figure out how to resize my images, I'm going to use Hello! It works quite well for now.

The pictures are really self explanatory. One of the baby blanket in progress, one of the alien scarf and one of some really cool icicles that formed outside the upstairs windows. I have no idea why they are that shape but it's pretty neat looking.

Ariane is stopping tonight for dinner on her way through to Boston. That's going to be one helluva trip! She's driving the 2 hours from Rochester to here, having dinner and leaving around 9 p.m., driving the 2 1/2 - 3 hours to Springfield, MA, meeting up with her friend, Maura, at Maura's parents' house, then together they are driving the rest of the way to Boston. I think it's another 1 - 1 1/2 hour drive. They won't even get their friend, Barton's, until the wee hours. Ahh, to be young again! Nope, don't think I want to be!!

Well, I'm not getting ready for work if I'm sitting here so I'd best leave! Until next time...

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I love the blanket! That is such a pretty pattern!

Every time I see your alien (which looks great!) I want to make illusion hearts but I lent out my S&B book so I have no idea how to do it. :(

You really do such beautiful even work!

Ruinwen
:)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Sue said...

Thanks! The acrylic yarn I'm using seems to even out the stitches. Maybe because it's kind of thick. I like this pattern, too, and think I want to try making a scarf from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home