Friday, March 25, 2005

Holiday weekend

With the kids both home for the holiday weekend and the computer residing in Alek's room while the living room is under construction, I don't know how much updating I will be doing.

I did get to stop at North Winds Yarns in Oswego yesterday and bought two skeins of handpainted bulky wool in a blue/green colorway (402 yds total) and two skeins of Regia 6 in a jaquard pattern. I'll try to post pictures of both soon. I also have an updated picture of my red shawl but since I'm at work and the camera is at home, it's not going to be posted right now.

I started another of the beanie hats on the way to Oswego yesterday for Alek's friend, Steve. I finished it this morning. Steve's birthday is in a week or so but he's home this weekend so we'll give it to him now. I won't post a picture of the hat since it looks like the other three that I have posted pictures of only it's black with tan stripes.

Well, time to get back to work. Be well!

Random fact - I work for my husband in his plumbing and heating shop doing the books and answering phone.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would that be Oswego, NY?

Random fact: my mom went to college there! :)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Yes, that would be Oswego, NY. I'm always surprised at how many people have gone to SUNY Oswego!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home