Thursday, March 17, 2005

I hate deadlines...

I really need to finish this baby sweater soon! I have the fronts done up to the armhole decreases. If I can finish the fronts tonight and cast on for the sleeves, I'll be doing good. Especially since I've been sitting up late to watch tennis and getting up early. I am really tired. You can see from the picture why this project is so boring.

I posted a picture of the new wall color. I don't really think you can tell much from it, though. I also posted a picture of the living room before we emptied it. That is the corner where I painted the new color.

You know what? I think this is the extent of my post tonight. I can't think of anything else to say right now and I need to work on the sweater. Mainly so I can go to sleep. Early night tonight.

Random fact - The extent of my college education is a two year Associates in Applied Science degree from the local community college in Secretarial Science. Scott has a two year AAS degree in Accounting from the same college. That's where we first met. We both wish we had gone on to a four year degree but we didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home