Sunday, March 13, 2005

Look at what Kitt made me!!

Kitt made a button for me! Actually she did several and I've posted three of them for you to take. But please don't copy it without using the "save picture as" feature. Thanks so much, Kitt!

This is about as long as this post is going to be. I am headed for bed. But first I'm going to check Flight Tracker and see how close to California Alek is right now. He's flying out to visit Donna's son, Kurt, in San Luis Obispo.

Oh, it looks like he's fairly close to Los Angeles right now. Once there he has an hour wait until he leaves for the last leg of the trip. This is the first time he's flown since he was about 5 so I'm a little nervous for him. He has a couple of friends with him so that eases my mind somewhat.

Okay. I'm out of here.

Oh, I'm almost forgot my random fact about me - I didn't eat meat for about 4 years. I did eat fish, though. And Scott has been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for about 16 years now. The kids never went veg, though.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Oh, me, too, me too! I was a "pesca vegetarian" for about 4 years (you know I should go back to that)! Love your blog, Sue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home