Monday, March 07, 2005

Some stuff

Wow, yesterday was a busy day. We took Alek back to Oswego and I did get a couple of pictures of Lake Ontario that I'm posting. I couldn't get very close to the water but I think if you click on the picture, it will show the water a little closer. Looks cold, doesn't it?

Saturday I had Alek pick out two colors he liked and made him another of the close fitting hats. He really likes them. I posted pictures of the hat by itself and the hat on Alek's head. He has his dorky smile on. The pattern is from Better Homes and Gardens' Knit It! 2004 issue. I love it because it goes so fast. I started another one in gray and black for him to take to California to Kurt. I'd better get it done and in the mail to him because he leaves Saturday.

After dropping Alek off, Scott and I stopped at the NYS fairgrounds in Syracuse and attended the CNY RV Show. We love looking at all the different travel trailers. We have a 28 foot Sunline with slide out that we bought two years ago but we'd like to get something with a little different layout. Not this year, though. At least I don't think so.

I never did go into work Saturday. I decided that Alek was only home for basically that one day so I spent the day with him. Nothing exciting, we did some shopping and watched t.v. but we did it together.

Well, I need to go get ready for the day. We have to go and get the new french doors and the curtain fabric for the living room. And we have to finish cleaning out the cellar so we can start working on the living room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home