Thursday, May 05, 2005

Now what?!

I have no idea what I did to this blog but my sidebar overlaps my main part. I'm hoping this weekend I have a chance to look over my html code and see if I can figure it out. I don't know a whole lot about html but it has to have been something I added recently so maybe I can see it.

I did it again. I joined another yahoo group and I cast on for another project. I know I'm supposed to be finishing up UFO's but this was yelling to me. I joined the Folk Shawls and cast on for the Wool Peddlers Shawl. I'm using Lion Brand WoolEase in forest heather green because there was enough of it in my stash. So far it's working up quickly and it's really easy to do. I have 36 of the 111 garter stitch rows done. Once I get to 111 rows, I can start the lace part. Depending on how far I get on it tonight, I may post a picture tomorrow. There really isn't anything exciting to show right now.

I have a baby sweater and matching hat and another baby sweater and matching booties that I want to send to charity tomorrow. I just have to sew the buttons on the sweaters and lace the ribbon through the booties. If I get them finished, I'll post pics of them, too.

Tonight I'm going to post a picture I took the other day of a rainbow that we could see from our front yard. With the view we have of the hills, we see quite a few rainbows. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Plain Jane said...

When it happened to me, I'd added a button to my sidebar that was too big. I cut the size of the button down to the same size as the ones already there and everything went back to normal.. No guarantees, but it might be worth looking at to see if it's the problem.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having blog issues! ;)

Sending good html vibes your way & a couple of helpful computer sprites!

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home