Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm here!

I know it's been a while but I just haven't been in a blogging mood. Maybe now that I have my camera back, I'll be more inclined to post. But it's summer so I make no promises!

I posted pictures of several different events. They aren't even in the right chronological order. But that doesn't really matter. They are pictures of Ariane's MBA graduation, the birthday party for Sue and I while camping at Sampson State Park, and our 4th of July picnic. That is our pool that everyone is enjoying. All three events were a lot of fun in spite of the very warm temperatures!

I have been knitting and crocheting in the heat, too. Or rather, in the air conditioning. I finished and sent out the newborn sweater set and the round ripple afghan (pictures can be seen on at Sue's Photos). They should be in the folder labeled "charity".

Right now I'm working on a regular ripple baby afghan in what I call "lifesaver" colors. Bright yellow, bright orange, lime green and white Caron Simply Soft Brites. I'm also making a preemie sweater set from Sirdar Fair Isle yarn in pink and white. I bought the Fair Isle yarn at A.C. Moore's on Saturday. They had it on clearance for $1.50 a skein. So I got 3 skeins of pink and white and 3 skeins of blue and white. It's supposed to look like a fair isle pattern as it knits. I'll post pictures when I have more done.

I had a question about the Petal Sweater. It is baby sized. And I haven't knit anymore on it since I posted the picture of the first 8 row repeat. Story of my life, it seems.

And that concludes our programming for this evening. Hope to be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home