Saturday, August 04, 2007

Meredith, NH

Well, here I am at the Twin Tamaracks Campground in Meredith, New Hampshire. It was a long (5 1/2 hour), uneventful trip. We traveled from New York through Vermont to get to New Hampshire. I should have had the camera in the truck because the scenery was beautiful. I'll take pictures this week to show you how pretty the mountains of New Hampshire are in the summer.

I was very happy to find that there is free wi-fi at the campground. I didn't see any mention of it on the website or in their brochure but I always check my network connections when we get to the campground and there it was! Now I can keep in touch and have my internet fix, too.

I think I need to get some sleep since I was awake at 4:30 a.m. and put in a very long day. We didn't get to the campground until 6:15 p.m. and never had dinner until after 8:30 p.m. Now it's after 11 p.m.

More later this week!

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Nana Sadie said...

And please tell us you went to Patternworks????
(((Hugs)))

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith,

Have a good time in NH;

Christa from Maine and Newbie at
Knitting4Kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home