Friday, May 01, 2009

1/3 of a Dozen...

Dishcloths, that is. Instead of posting all twelve at once, I thought I'd break it up into thirds. So here are the first four dishcloths.

Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth in Lily Sugar 'n Cream "American Stripes"



Garter Rib Dishcloth in Peaches & Creme "Gumdrops"



Waffle Knit Dishcloth in Peaches & Creme "Salmon Royale"





Martini Cloth in Lily Sugar 'n Cream "Hot Green"

This last cloth is for the full bar that is in the attic of Ariane's new house. The guy who sold them the house redid the third floor and it's a nice space for entertaining. It even has a deck.

And just so you don't get bored looking at dishcloths, here is a baby set I made for my church's Palm Sunday auction. It sold for $25.00 which thrilled me!

Sweater Pattern: Raglan Cardigan with Fully Fashioned Shaping by Debbie Bliss
Bootie Pattern: Buttercup Baby Set by Sherry Graziano in Creative Knitting May 2009
Yarn: Patons Astra in Paint Box Varigated

The sweater is one that I had started several years ago. I had the back and fronts done so it was easy to finish it up. It felt good to get a UFO finished off. The bootie pattern is very easy and will probably be my "go-to" pattern from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home