Monday, May 04, 2009

The second 1/3

Four more dishcloths for your viewing pleasure.



Garter Rib Dishcloth
Lily Sugar 'n Cream in a black/white tweed



Grandmother's Favorite
Lily Sugar 'n Cream Oriental Ombre for half and Purple for the other half




Garter Rib Dishcloth
Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Lime Stripes with some leftover Hot Green and White





Ballband Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting
Peaches & Creme Fiesta and White

I know that hundreds of people love knitting the Ballband pattern. Just look it up on Ravelry. I, on the other hand, don't like knitting this pattern so much. I'd rather do the Waffle Knit.

And even though we all know that I can't possibly need more yarn, I bought more yarn. eat.sleep.knit had a sale last week. You had 5 hours to place an order and you would automatically get a random discount when you went to the checkout. The discounts ranged from 10% to 100%. My discount was 15% which was okay by me. Here are the yarns I bought.


Starting in the top left corner we have 3 skeins of Malabrigo Worsted - Dusty Olive, Cosecha, and Stone Chat, then a skein of Malabrigo Sock in Eggplant, and finally a skein of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in the Martha's Vineyard colorway.



And here's a close up of the yarns showing their labels. If you click on the pictures, you can see them even closer.


Pretty, pretty yarns!

4 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gorgeous new yarn. Gotta love Malabrigo!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ballband pattern has never thrilled me looking at it. and i have been given a dishcloth done it in, still doesnt thrill me.

love the lil sugar'n'cream in black/white tweed! didnt know they made it in that colour.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger emy said...

Getting inspired - think I should head off to make some cup placeholders for my bro for his new house.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger HODGEPODGESPV said...

it is so hard, this yarn diet i am on...especially when i see what other people are getting! i drooled all over my compuer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home