Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Baby sweater est finis!

And that's about the extent of my French. But it means I finished the baby sweater I've been working on lately. It's my favorite Precious Layettes #1 pattern done in Red Heart Baby Sport Pompadour. I found it in the clearance section at WalMart for $2.50 for the skein. I have more than enough yarn left over to make the matching hat and booties and probably another hat and bootie set. I got the teddy bear buttons at WalMart, too.



Here is a picture of the toddler hat that I made from the Cabin Fever pattern with all the ends woven in. I love the pattern but there are a lot of ends. Still, I'm going to make more of these in different colors.



And last but not least, an update picture on the lifesaver blanket. I'm hoping to get more done on it when we go on vacation next week.



I didn't forget about the RAOK's from Lake Placid, either. I hope to get some little packages in the mail today.

And that's all the news that is the news!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

The sweater is darling! The hat is bold and beautiful and the blanket is so cute! I have always loved working with ripples. :)

Ruinwen
:)

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all three of the items are beautiful! i really like the hat, it has lots of personality.

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger emy said...

That baby sweater is so gorgeous. I am sure the recipient will feel warm in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home