Friday, September 16, 2005

Scarves everywhere!

I seem to be working on scarves lately. The first pictures are of the k2, p2 scarf I'm doing for charity. It matches the mittens I just finished. I have quite a bit more done than shown in the picture. I took it to my Weight Watchers meeting on Wednesday and worked on it during the presentation. Mindless enough that I could knit and listen, too.





This is my progress on the multidirectional scarf. I am actually farther along on this one, too.


I didn't take updated pictures today because it's very gray out there. Ophelia is sending some rain our way. We are leaving today around noon for Lake Placid again. Scott is running a half marathon (13.1 mi.) up there tomorrow. We're camping until Sunday. I don't think the weather is going to be too great, though. I just hope I get a chance to visit Adirondack Yarns while I'm there. Last time I was there, she was just moving into a bigger store. I'd like to see what she's added.

Gotta run. Still need to go into work to do payroll and be done by 11 a.m. so we can pack up and go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home