Thursday, September 20, 2007

3957!

That's where I am on the Ravelry waiting list!!! The list is moving quite fast now and I'm getting anxious to see what everyone is talking about. Hopefully I'll find out soon. The blog said that they are inviting 500-600 people a day now.

Today I packed my knitting for our trip to Cape Cod. I have several socks-in-progress, the Big-Foot Bunny from Knitting Toys by Zoe Mellor, baby booties, mittens for the Cheyenne Reservation, and worsted weight socks for afghans for Afghans and Children-In-Common. I don't know if I'll go to any of the yarn shops that I like there since I really don't need any more yarn!! But, I probably will hit at least one.

No pictures today since I haven't finished anything. My Crazy Color socks are still progressing but I still have an inch before I start the toe decreases. I'd love to get them done before we leave but I don't see that happening. I should be able to finish them on the 5-6 hour trip to the Cape, though. Then I can wear them while we're there!

I just finished the book "Died in Wool" by Mary Kruger. It's a knitting mystery (obviously) and it was good. I bought the second book in the series last night while at Barnes and Noble. I also like Maggie Sefton's knitting mysteries.

That's it for tonight and that's 3 posts in 3 days! I'm on a roll!!

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

Only 16,390 people left before me...(impatient sigh).

I wish I were going to the Cape too...love it in the fall. Have a good time!

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sue said...

I posted that number last night and this morning it's down to 3557 so it is moving very fast now. Hang in there!

The Cape in the fall is our favorite!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger AmyS said...

Man, I don't check in for a short while and you really go to town with the posts! LOL Great job on the sock - I love it! Hope you get the second one finished and have fun showing them off to all the family. Enjoy Cape Cod - I haven't been there for about 27 years, and I'd sure love to see it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home