Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hot Socks on the Beach!



Here are a couple of pictures of my September Socks for SAMKAL4 taking a little stroll on the beach at Barnstable Harbor on Cape Cod.



We're renting a house in Barnstable for this week and it's 50 yards from the beach. I'll be posting more pictures throughout the week.

I finished the socks during the 5 hour trip out here. I was not happy when one of my Brittany double points snapped on the last row of the second sock. I just bought the needles a couple of weeks ago and this was the first pair of socks I made with them. I think I'll be contacting Brittany. I love using their needles and was so disappointed.

The pattern is my favorite "Classic Socks for the family" by Yankee Knitters Designs. The yarn is Regia 6 "Crazy Colors". The above mentioned needles were US size 2 1/2 (3.00 mm).

Now on to my next pair of socks. I'm not completely sure what I'm doing next. Maybe a pair for my youngest sister's birthday in November.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Windyridge said...

very nice and what a clever photo! Those socks were made for walking... and that's just what they'll do......

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger AmyS said...

Beautiful socks and gorgeous photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home