Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tomorrow should be the day!

There are now 201 people ahead of me on the Ravelry list. So by tomorrow I expect I'll receive my invite. I'm still on vacation in Cape Cod so I probably won't be able to explore too much until I get home.

Here is what you do on a Sunday afternoon in late September when on Cape Cod. This is Scott and I sitting on Nauset Beach in Orleans, Massachusetts.



This is the view we are looking at from our beach seats.



And this is Scott not being amused that we are asking him to stop reading again so we can take yet another picture. I decided to give him a little pinch to liven him up. I don't think it worked.



I have visited a couple of yarn shops and purchased 3 patterns, US 1 bamboo double points (Plymouth), US 2 double points (Chia Goo), a skein of Austermann Step, 2 skeins of Plymouth Encore and two skeins of Utopia worsted weight.

One of the patterns was for a cute baby earflap hat that I started in the Plymouth Encore. It's for the new grandson of a friend. The other patterns were both sweater patterns for children.

Tomorrow is our last full day here. We'll do a little more sightseeing, a little more shopping, and start to gather up all our belongings. It's been fun but I'll be glad to get home. Four couples in one house gets to be a little confining after a week.

I have more pictures but I don't know if I'll get them posted before we leave for home. Catch you later.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger AmyS said...

Sounds like a good time (though a bit short on solitude). The beach is just beautiful.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Heidi said...

The beach looks sooo nice. And the weather is perfect today, even here in the Berkshires. Have a blast!

I have that Yankee Knitter classic socks pattern too. It'll be my first sock pattern, if/when I jump onto the socks wagon.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Windyridge said...

Looks beautiful and relaxing. I've only been to cape Cod once. I have an aunt that lives there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home