Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



Well, actually nothing is wrong with this picture. This is a hooded baby sweater that I'm making for my niece's newborn son. The pattern is from the March 2008 issue of Creative Knitting and it's really easy. As you can see I have the back and the left front done. Now look at this picture with the right front added.



If you click on the picture to make it larger, you will see that the right front border is about 1/2" shorter than the left front border. The picture was taken on 1/16/08 so it's already fixed. In fact, I have one sleeve done, 1/2 the second sleeve done, the shoulder seams sewn and the hood stitches picked up so I can work on it at my knitting group tonight. Then I want to make a pair of socks to match it.

Addendum to my flying squirrel story. Apparently when the squirrel jumped at us, I did snap a picture.



Yeah, not much to see here, people. Move along.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger AmyS said...

What an adorable sweater! I love the yarn, too.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger AmyS said...

Hey Sue, I hope you're okay and will post again soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home