Thursday, April 20, 2006

Camping season is upon us!

Today, for your enjoyment (or maybe that's my enjoyment), I am posting pictures of our new 5th Wheel travel trailer. We bought it in October of 2005 and haven't even used it yet. How sad is that? Our first trip out will be May 6 - 9. We're heading for the Lake George RV Park which is very nice. And it's located right near a mile of outlet stores. Lots of fun!






I also have another picture of the dining room. This one shows the new rug and the curtains.





I know it's hard to tell but the pattern on the rug is fruit. And I have a partially finished counted cross stitch sampler that I think will compliment it perfectly.




I am stitching pears in the empty square and will frame and hang it when it's done. This is the first cross stitching I've done in quite a while. I think I'm going to get back into it again. I stopped about 6 years ago because my wrists were screaming at me but they're recovered now. Just what I need - another stitching obsession!

Well, time to do that whole work thing again. I need the money to support all my bad habits!!

4 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Bianca said...

WOW! What a luxuary in the trailer. I bet you will have fun coming summer in there. :-)

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Enjoy your beautiful new camper! Wow, it's nicer than my house. ;o)

Your dining room looks stunning. And yay for you on the cross stitch! I have also just gotten back into stitching, and now I'm working on two completely new projects (both gifts under deadline) instead of finishing up my UFOs (hangs head in shame).

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful camper and dining room. Lake George NY is a beautiful area. Have fun.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Love the photos of your camper! Have a blast in it at Lake George...and the Cross-stitch is lovely, the perfect compliment to that dining room...
(((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home