Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mini update

This is just a quick post to show I haven't disappeared completely. I hope to post a proper entry soon.

Last week at this time I was in Bar Harbor, Maine. It was a great trip and I will post more later. I did manage to hit two yarn shops out there and bought some nice yarn. My only problem lately is that Scott finally realized how much yarn I have and he gets all pissy when I buy more. So I'm going to have to go on a yarn diet and see if I can reduce some of my stash. I have several charities that I want to knit for so that should help out somewhat.

But speaking of buying more yarn, my local A.C. Moore craft store is advertising new yarns. Moda Dea has several new ones including a washable wool. Red Heart has one called McIntosh that looks tweedy and Caron has one called Tweed. Tweed must be the way to go this fall. I'm not going to start my yarn diet until after Saturday when I head to A.C. Moore to check out all this new yarn.

That's it for today. I have to get some pictures taken of the yarn I bought in Maine and download a bunch that are on the camera. I'll be back!!

1 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see a new post (I'm a fine one to talk!). Your trip to Maine sounds great. Have fun at AC Moore - those yarns you describe sound great. I love tweedy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home