Thursday, November 02, 2006

These socks are for me!

After over a year and a half, I finally finished my Regia 6 socks! Here they are in all their glory!!


I don't know what took me so long to knit them. Granted all the other socks I finished were done on size 8 needles with two strands of worsted weight or were baby socks but still, I should have finished them a long time ago! The stripes didn't match up exactly but they're close enough for government work.

Pattern: Classic Socks for the family by Yankee Knitter Designs
Yarn: Regia 6 fadig Color #5174 (2 skeins)
Needles: Size 3

Yesterday I sent two hats to Afghans for Afghans.

The first one is a spiral rib pattern in Patons Classic Wool.



The second one was supposed to be child sized but I accidently cast on 11 stitches too many and didn't count them until I was on the decreases. Oh well, I'm sure someone in Afghanistan will be able to wear it. This was also knit in Patons Classic Wool. I love working in this yarn. Oops! I guess I should have taken the picture so my color jogs didn't show.



And finally, a couple more smashed fence pictures. This is the portion of the tree that smashed the fence.



And this is how the fence looks now that the tree is all cut up into firewood.



Quite the mess, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home